Playing catch-up...  

Posted in ,

Ok, so I owe you guys an apology. I've been so busy with my tutorials, weddings, and everything else crazy, that I've forgotten to post some of my recent work!

Today I'll be playing a bit of catch-up, and sharing some of my slideshows from this year.

First, we have Stacy and Al. You may have seen some of the teaser images a few months ago, but I wanted to share their slideshow.

Their wedding was at New Trinity Mission Baptist Church in Akron, and their reception was at Guys Party Center (great place!). They were the cutest couple, and so much fun. Watch for the excitement during the kiss - the guests were cheering!

Hope you like it!

Shan

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at Wednesday, October 01, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment