Getting ready for WPPI  

Posted in


Well, it's that time of year again, and I couldn't be more excited. This year, I'm going to be sharing with my fellow photographers at the MPix booth. It's a great honor to be speaking for them, and I'm totally excited to take on such a leadership role among my peers!

Check out MPix's blog for more details, and to learn about the other speakers they have lined up. You won't want to miss it!

http://community.mpix.com/blogs/mpix/archive/2009/02/12/wppi-mpix-presenters-unveiled.aspx

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at Thursday, February 12, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hope you had fun!!

February 19, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Awesome!!!

February 24, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Post a Comment